There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Best company I have worked for so far in my career!

Former Employee - Senior Escalation Engineer
Former Employee - Senior Escalation Engineer

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic work-life balance, very flexible. Great, smart people working there. Good pay, decent growth opportunity, overall the best company I have worked for -- I am not sure why I left and I may come back if they will have me!!!!

Cons

The pay/bonus/raises could be better, very competitive in the door, but they were a little tight on salary growth once there.

Growth opportunity could have been a little more accelerated for me. While the company was trying to move me up the ladder, progress was a little slower than I liked (the reason I left) and I found myself doing higher/senior-level work but not getting the promotion/title to justify it.

Some of the senior management for my department (Technical Support) I could have done without -- they detracted from my experience working there, however the low/mid and most of the upper-management are solid, great people who provide excellent leadership.

Make sure you take the right steps to keep the many good people you have Citrix -- I noticed while working there that the better, more talented individuals tended to leave since they were not necessarily getting the growth opportunities they needed to entice them to stay. A number of coat-tail riders get to sail on in that environment and tend to drag the whole company down as a whole.

Just know who you want to keep around, and make it worth it for them to stay!

766 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

Outstanding company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been working for Citrix since early 2012. This company has a great overall culture and treats its employees with dignity and respect. All my managers are very friendly and supportive and have a wide open door policy. The work is very fast paced and challenging, and there is plenty of room for growth, as Citrix likes to promote from within. They have a very good benefits package and salaries are very competitive.

Cons

Current position requires a rotating follow the sun schedule, which includes shifts that run into late evening, but overall not the end of the world.

Great Company Culture

Former Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

company is open to ideas.

Cons

way too many meetings inorder to get things done.

more reviews of upper management and how effective they are with their time.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!