Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Outstanding company to work for

Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsBeen working for Citrix since early 2012. This company has a great overall culture and treats its employees with dignity and respect. All my managers are very friendly and supportive and have a wide open door policy. The work is very fast paced and challenging, and there is plenty of room for growth, as Citrix likes to promote from within. They have a very good benefits package and salaries are very competitive.

ConsCurrent position requires a rotating follow the sun schedule, which includes shifts that run into late evening, but overall not the end of the world.

Great Company Culture

Senior Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: company is open to ideas. Cons: way too many meetings inorder to get things done. Advice to Senior Management: more reviews of upper management and how effective they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great culture, amazing work relationships. Citrix really promotes wellness and balance in every way, very family oriented, corporate… Cons: Large, some confusion of strategic responsibilities Advice to Senior Management: Communicate overall strategy better to all employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.