There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Citrix is great place to be with a work hard, play hard culture in a very exiting, dynamic industry.

Current Employee - Sales Specialist  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

Great culture, great people, fun, dynamic place to be. This industry is very faced paced, and Citrix is poised to really make some game changing advances in the way the applications and desktops are delivered both for traditional client-server and web-based apps.

Cons

There are few downsides, this is a very fast paced, always changing environmnet. If that doesn't appeal to you, Citrix is not the place for you.

Keep up the great work! Without the long-term vision of MarkT and his direct reports we would never be where we are today, Citrix would instead continue to be a one trick pony.

761 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Work Environment, Great People and Excellent Long-term Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

The corporate environment is very positive and people genuinely like eachother and support the corporate goals. It is a fun environment with plenty of opportunity for learning and growth. Training classes are encouraged and plenty are offered.

Management encourages new ideas and fosters creativity. There is support for risk taking with investments and strategies. I like the ability to create and present business cases for funding to initiate the strategies.

Management is very good at providing accolades when they are deserved.

Cons

Citrix does not encourage people to work from home which is strange since we sell the tools to enable home offices.

Identify a replacement for John Burris quickly as it will provide confidence to the market that Citrix has succession planning.

Citrix: A pearl of a company

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros

Citrix offers a very comfortable workplace. It is a fast paced, always on the go environment. It offers tremendous opportunity for growth and is good about taking risks when necessary.

Cons

As a fast growing technology company, Citrix has not evolved their back office infrastructure at the same pace. Although the company is now making tremendous investments in this area, it needs to move a little faster.

I am very proud of being part of the Citrix family and that pride has lots to do with the Senior Management. They have a vision, they know the current and future market opportunities for the company, and they have built an organization that is the envy of many in the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!