Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great for work/life balance; culture is relationship-driven; advancement may be difficult.

Operations Analyst (Former Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsA great place for work/life balance that strives to maintain the hipness of a Silicon Valley-like startup with modern facilities, on-site cafe, company gym, free snacks/beverages, etc.

ConsDue to high perks/demand to work for this high-perk company, your leverage for salary and career advancement will be diminished. This is a great company to end up at after you've built up your credentials and salary in other companies.

Sr Sales

Outside Sales (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros: Strong culture and energetic people. Great concept for mobile work styles and access to data from any device in any location. Citrix has… Cons: Execution of the overall vision is very slow and not very well… Advice to Senior Management: Execute on the integration of the latest acquisition before starting the next one and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Program Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros: Offers a competitive salary and bonus for the South Florida market. Sound technology and room… Cons: Need to improve Management team. Most managers are inexperienced and are… Advice to Senior Management: Need to ensure Managers are qualified and trained appropriately. Mandatory sensitivity training needs to be… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.