Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great market positioning, mixed execution to achieve goals

Product Specialist (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWell placed in the market. Open to new ideas. Strong stewardship of putting employees and their families first. Growing design focus. Able to collaborate with other people and groups in the organization.

ConsReluctance to change and adapt to new ideas, basically paralysis by over-analysis. Limited benefits compared to other companies. Limited career path. Mixed support from management to grow. Lots of meetings with no clear outcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally take a hard look at some of the business models. Some models are broken and actually detract from the larger company goals. There are a lot of talented people in all parts of the organization that are not heard.

Never been happier

Escalation Engineer (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. The people here at Citrix are really the best. Everyone is always willing to lend a hand. While I have only been here for… Cons: 1. A lot of the business software is not integrated or intuitive to work with. The CRM system although it… Advice to Senior Management: Do not loose the focus of always striving to make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pre-Sales Engineer

Pre-Sales Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work/life balance and team mentality. Cons: Vacuum workers can make transparency an issue... Advice to Senior Management: Poll your workers for anonymous feedback quarterly. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.