Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great Company, Products and Industry Leadership. Industry Plateau Very Possible.

Field Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat products and respected industry recognition. Solid career advancement opportunities within multiple product groups and locations worldwide.

ConsMust navigate significant internal corporate politics. Specifically within the inside sales, field sales and channel sales/marketing teams. Compensation is notoriously below that of its main competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit preaching about a great culture when the open door policy is so very conditional. Promote on tenure, talent and potential.

Work -Life Balance

Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work-Life balance, great pay, great teams, supportive, creative Cons: There can be a lot of travel Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citrix Systems

Pros: Good - work life balance - new opportunities Cons: cons.. - missing agile environment - limited locations for citrix… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.