Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Company that cares

Enterprise Sales (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood culture, fantastic solutions and great marketing machine. Management puts quality over quantity first so compromising on quality to release updates is not an option here.

ConsOpportunity for growth and career paths not well defined. Company having trouble with image ( adverts for gotomeeting catering to SMB but not helping out enterprise play.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward those that close large deals better (or at all) when it comes to new technologies.

Fast pace company that is growing - which means more opportunities

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible hours, great culture, opportunities for growth always come up Cons: Bigger bonuses would be nice, more recognition for work that… Advice to Senior Management: Give some incentives for excellent work, either as a whole… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Product, Poor Sales Leadership

Regional Sales Director (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: After fighting the system for several years, I was able to get my engineering and sales teams up to a competitive salary. HR tried… Cons: The majority of Senior Sales Leadership has never, ever, ever carried a bag. The senior leadership does not respect sales… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a VP of Sales who has actually carried a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.