Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Company that cares

Enterprise Sales (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood culture, fantastic solutions and great marketing machine. Management puts quality over quantity first so compromising on quality to release updates is not an option here.

ConsOpportunity for growth and career paths not well defined. Company having trouble with image ( adverts for gotomeeting catering to SMB but not helping out enterprise play.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward those that close large deals better (or at all) when it comes to new technologies.

Feels like a family from day one

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: > Best in class marketing practices comparable to that of Marketo and HubSpot > Products are amazing especially GoToMeeting > Management has strong communication and on boards… Cons: > It's an awesome company so people don't leave. Opportunities to move up ladder might be a bit slower than start ups located in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: * Good work life balance * Lot of snacks * Good work… Cons: * Pay is less than the industry standard * Lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.