Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Still a great company, but the culture has changed.

Operations Analyst (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsFantastic benefits (PTO, Workshifting, Medical coverage <still costs way too much>). It's exciting and prideful to work for a company that is the undisputed leader in what it does.

ConsConstant growing pains. Systems are almost never in place and working properly to accommodate new initiatives. Despite having perhaps the best C-level people when it comes to strategic planning, sales and shareholder value are the only considerations to plans versus employee satisfaction and investing in proper systems. Too many Peter Principle cases and too many fetus's.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop promoting and recycling management trash because of relationships and start cultivating leaders from a deep pool of high-achievers.

Train reck in slow motion

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Great people. - Excellent benefits. - Onsite gym, lots of soda,… Cons: New SaaS GM trying to turn things around, everyone is… Advice to Senior Management: - Put a strategy in place that can make money. - Don't put people in charge who have too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: Strong management team that is willing to listen Cons: Too many changes in direction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!