A great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's a great work-life balance here. With the flexibility afforded the software engineers, it's not difficult to stay motivated and productive. They let the talent shine, which I like. Supportive management team that understands how to manage time, which is rare. Pay and benefits are fair, and the company looks to be headed in the right direction.

Cons

The one area where this fast company is slow seems to be promotions. I'm happy in my current position, but I'm not sure about opportunities for growth.

Advice to Management

The decision-makers are fair, but perhaps a little too thorough. It takes a while for changes to occur here. However, the company is doing a lot of things right and I enjoy working here greatly, so there's something to be said for going through a process that works.

Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems

Culture defines everything at Citrix.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, and good values define who we are as a company. There is an ongoing commitment to improve the customer journey and ensure our product strategy is well defined.

Cons

Saas and Enterprise should continue to focus on alignment and prioritization across of all product groups.

Advice to Management

Never lose sight of the unique culture that is Citrix.

Best Employer I've Ever Had

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros

Culture is more accepting of remote work or working from home than most employers, because they make products that enable this. Recent leadership shift at SaaS Division is breaking down silos and encouraging more cooperation. Division management also seems to be addressing longstanding issues with Engineering not releasing new product innovations.

Cons

Stock price suffering because there are doubts about whether Citrix is still a "growth company."

Advice to Management

Shore up growth strategy and continue to work to get innovation back on track and new product innovations out the door.