Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

A great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThere's a great work-life balance here. With the flexibility afforded the software engineers, it's not difficult to stay motivated and productive. They let the talent shine, which I like. Supportive management team that understands how to manage time, which is rare. Pay and benefits are fair, and the company looks to be headed in the right direction.

ConsThe one area where this fast company is slow seems to be promotions. I'm happy in my current position, but I'm not sure about opportunities for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe decision-makers are fair, but perhaps a little too thorough. It takes a while for changes to occur here. However, the company is doing a lot of things right and I enjoy working here greatly, so there's something to be said for going through a process that works.

Loving every minute I work at Citrix.

Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work/life balance. Always new technology to learn and get… Cons: Not much to say here. Downward communication from management could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good technology

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cutting Edge technology CEO WFH is kinda the company's motto Cons: Lack of guidance from mentors More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!