A great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a great work-life balance here. With the flexibility afforded the software engineers, it's not difficult to stay motivated and productive. They let the talent shine, which I like. Supportive management team that understands how to manage time, which is rare. Pay and benefits are fair, and the company looks to be headed in the right direction.

Cons

The one area where this fast company is slow seems to be promotions. I'm happy in my current position, but I'm not sure about opportunities for growth.

The decision-makers are fair, but perhaps a little too thorough. It takes a while for changes to occur here. However, the company is doing a lot of things right and I enjoy working here greatly, so there's something to be said for going through a process that works.

Other Reviews for Citrix Systems

Good technology

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cutting Edge technology
    CEO
    WFH is kinda the company's motto

Cons

Lack of guidance from mentors

Best Employer I've Ever Had

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros

Culture is more accepting of remote work or working from home than most employers, because they make products that enable this.
    Recent leadership shift at SaaS Division is breaking down silos and encouraging more cooperation. Division management also seems to be addressing longstanding issues with Engineering not releasing new product innovations.

Cons

Stock price suffering because there are doubts about whether Citrix is still a "growth company."

Shore up growth strategy and continue to work to get innovation back on track and new product innovations out the door.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!