Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

A great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThere's a great work-life balance here. With the flexibility afforded the software engineers, it's not difficult to stay motivated and productive. They let the talent shine, which I like. Supportive management team that understands how to manage time, which is rare. Pay and benefits are fair, and the company looks to be headed in the right direction.

ConsThe one area where this fast company is slow seems to be promotions. I'm happy in my current position, but I'm not sure about opportunities for growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe decision-makers are fair, but perhaps a little too thorough. It takes a while for changes to occur here. However, the company is doing a lot of things right and I enjoy working here greatly, so there's something to be said for going through a process that works.

Best Employer I've Ever Had

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time

Pros: Culture is more accepting of remote work or working from home than most employers, because they make products that enable this. Recent leadership shift at SaaS… Cons: Stock price suffering because there are doubts about whether Citrix… Advice to Senior Management: Shore up growth strategy and continue to work to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Project Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Amazing and talented people. Location is great. Benefits are well… Cons: There are so many different areas it's kinda hard to figure out… Advice to Senior Management: Simplify, not just the corporate structure but the products as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!