There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Good company, but still trying to find their way

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and commission, nice benefits, and we sell great products. PTO is also very good and they encourage you to use it. Citrix is great to have us volunteer our time giving back to the community, and not just charities they pick, but support any of our personal charities, as well.

Cons

Management seems lost at times. They bring in outsiders who don't know our business, and when they promote from within, oftentimes, it is not the person who should be promoted. Citrix is constantly changing their policies and organizational structure, making it seem like they are still grasping at straws trying to figure it out, at times. With new Senior Leadership at Citrix SaaS Division, hopefully they figure it out sooner than later.

Advice to Management

Quit changing the structure of the company every 6-12 months. It's hard to get in a groove if you keep shaking up how we do business and our customers do not like having a new rep every time they turn around.

Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems

Great company

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great technology bolstered by mostly the right acquisitions. Awesome camaraderie in my region with mix of new folks and lifers mixed throughout the company.

Cons

Excessive quota increases slapped on top performing reps will eventually force them to look elsewhere to maintain the level of income they are used to.

Advice to Management

You need to take a pulse of your regional management by spending more time in the actual field with sales, channel and engineering.

Loving every minute I work at Citrix.

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work/life balance. Always new technology to learn and get your hands on. Challenging workplace with great support from teams.

Cons

Not much to say here. Downward communication from management could be more open and transparent, but it's still quite good.