Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Good company, but still trying to find their way

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood pay and commission, nice benefits, and we sell great products. PTO is also very good and they encourage you to use it. Citrix is great to have us volunteer our time giving back to the community, and not just charities they pick, but support any of our personal charities, as well.

ConsManagement seems lost at times. They bring in outsiders who don't know our business, and when they promote from within, oftentimes, it is not the person who should be promoted. Citrix is constantly changing their policies and organizational structure, making it seem like they are still grasping at straws trying to figure it out, at times. With new Senior Leadership at Citrix SaaS Division, hopefully they figure it out sooner than later.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit changing the structure of the company every 6-12 months. It's hard to get in a groove if you keep shaking up how we do business and our customers do not like having a new rep every time they turn around.

Loving every minute I work at Citrix.

Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work/life balance. Always new technology to learn and get… Cons: Not much to say here. Downward communication from management could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company and people to work!

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Professional culture, individual growth plan and employee benefits. Road map… Cons: Competing priorities and complex processes take longer time to complete… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!