Good company, but still trying to find their way

Current Employee - Sales  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and commission, nice benefits, and we sell great products. PTO is also very good and they encourage you to use it. Citrix is great to have us volunteer our time giving back to the community, and not just charities they pick, but support any of our personal charities, as well.

Cons

Management seems lost at times. They bring in outsiders who don't know our business, and when they promote from within, oftentimes, it is not the person who should be promoted. Citrix is constantly changing their policies and organizational structure, making it seem like they are still grasping at straws trying to figure it out, at times. With new Senior Leadership at Citrix SaaS Division, hopefully they figure it out sooner than later.

Quit changing the structure of the company every 6-12 months. It's hard to get in a groove if you keep shaking up how we do business and our customers do not like having a new rep every time they turn around.

Other Reviews for Citrix Systems

Great company

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great technology bolstered by mostly the right acquisitions. Awesome camaraderie in my region with mix of new folks and lifers mixed throughout the company.

Cons

Excessive quota increases slapped on top performing reps will eventually force them to look elsewhere to maintain the level of income they are used to.

You need to take a pulse of your regional management by spending more time in the actual field with sales, channel and engineering.

Culture defines everything at Citrix.

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture, and good values define who we are as a company. There is an ongoing commitment to improve the customer journey and ensure our product strategy is well defined.

Cons

Saas and Enterprise should continue to focus on alignment and prioritization across of all product groups.

Never lose sight of the unique culture that is Citrix.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!