Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Good company, but still trying to find their way

Current Employee - Sales  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

Pros

Good pay and commission, nice benefits, and we sell great products. PTO is also very good and they encourage you to use it. Citrix is great to have us volunteer our time giving back to the community, and not just charities they pick, but support any of our personal charities, as well.

Cons

Management seems lost at times. They bring in outsiders who don't know our business, and when they promote from within, oftentimes, it is not the person who should be promoted. Citrix is constantly changing their policies and organizational structure, making it seem like they are still grasping at straws trying to figure it out, at times. With new Senior Leadership at Citrix SaaS Division, hopefully they figure it out sooner than later.

Quit changing the structure of the company every 6-12 months. It's hard to get in a groove if you keep shaking up how we do business and our customers do not like having a new rep every time they turn around.

Other reviews for Citrix Systems

Loving every minute I work at Citrix.

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Great work/life balance. Always new technology to learn and get your hands on. Challenging workplace with great support from teams.

Cons

Not much to say here. Downward communication from management could be more open and transparent, but it's still quite good.

Great Company and people to work!

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Professional culture, individual growth plan and employee benefits. Road map to success is communicated to employees.

Cons

Competing priorities and complex processes take longer time to complete the job

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!