Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Good company, but still trying to find their way

Sales (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood pay and commission, nice benefits, and we sell great products. PTO is also very good and they encourage you to use it. Citrix is great to have us volunteer our time giving back to the community, and not just charities they pick, but support any of our personal charities, as well.

ConsManagement seems lost at times. They bring in outsiders who don't know our business, and when they promote from within, oftentimes, it is not the person who should be promoted. Citrix is constantly changing their policies and organizational structure, making it seem like they are still grasping at straws trying to figure it out, at times. With new Senior Leadership at Citrix SaaS Division, hopefully they figure it out sooner than later.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit changing the structure of the company every 6-12 months. It's hard to get in a groove if you keep shaking up how we do business and our customers do not like having a new rep every time they turn around.

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great technology bolstered by mostly the right acquisitions. Awesome camaraderie in… Cons: Excessive quota increases slapped on top performing reps will eventually force them… Advice to Senior Management: You need to take a pulse of your regional management by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Culture defines everything at Citrix.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture, and good values define who we are as a company. There is an… Cons: Saas and Enterprise should continue to focus on alignment and… Advice to Senior Management: Never lose sight of the unique culture that is Citrix. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!