Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Pretty decent place to work, but like almost anywhere needs improvement.

Development Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsExposure to many Technologies across the datacenter and the front of the IT house. Good people to work with, salaries are very competetive, pockets of startup type teams/energy. People have the opportunity to take their postitions to the highest level of skill they desire.

ConsAs with many larger companies you get people who are 9-5 ers and it can be a drag on others who have and continue to put in 150% effort. Coming from a smaller company that was aquired by Citrix it can be rough to see new people come in and do the bare minimum.
Projects are often larger in scale then there is time to complete instead of smaller incremental changes that can help control quality. Training for new people is often pushed to the back-burner in favor of tossing new people into the deep end of the pool.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more often and to a wider audience. Go after the best and brightest. Strive to be a small Google type place to work.
Give more time for developing products, improve project scheduling so it's realistic (build in time for new people/training, etc.)

I (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: A lot of smart people with a lot of good… Cons: Lots of important work is done on a reactionary level. Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you truly know what is happening within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good overall company to work for

Software Developer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: Overall, it's a good place to work. Citrix allows you to be an individual without constantly looking over your shoulder. They have a flexible work… Cons: The overall benefits package could be a bit better. While not the worst benefits plans, there is room for improvement compared to… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at the benefits package and compare that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!