There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

It was a great place to work and grow my career, but definitely ready for something new

Former Employee - Director
Former Employee - Director

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great compensation & benefit package, as is the culture and values. The teams and products are overall solid. I loved the flexible work schedule, it makes you more empowered and passionate about what you do when you can do it best. I would recommend working here, depending on what the priorities are. Very stable and consistent company to work for.

Cons

A lot of change, restructure, change management going on and some groups are better to work for than others. Think innovation and brand needs to continue to be a priority. It is unfortunate to see some lay-offs lately where some good talent are let go, while many are working crazy hours.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great company and getter better!

Current Employee - Product Manager in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lucky to have been there. Friendly group, great benefits/on-site facilities/events, supportive of learning. Non-confrontational culture, lots of freedom to do one's job. Great pay. Expect that this company will do some really innovative & impressive things and be a great place to work!

Cons

When I was there (2 years ago) , there was difficulty executing, low accountability and some middle managers were able to bully, play favorites, etc., without any repercussion. Talent was often driven out and change adoption was too slow. Things have probably changed since this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to shape the company to be a player in tech and attract competitive people, and do as much skip-level interaction as possible to make sure they are allowed to be competitive.

Extremely good!

Current Employee - TRM in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - TRM in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, Open management, Freedom to show your potential, fair compensation and great people to work with . I have enjoyed working here as management acknowledges hard work , gives freedom to execute your ideas and therefore I feel people stick around for very long . Almost like home away from home:)

Cons

Not too many policies that encourage transitioning across groups and roles

Advice to Management

Moving within the groups should be encouraged