Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com
  www.citrix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

It was a great place to work and grow my career, but definitely ready for something new

Former Employee - Director
Former Employee - Director

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great compensation & benefit package, as is the culture and values. The teams and products are overall solid. I loved the flexible work schedule, it makes you more empowered and passionate about what you do when you can do it best. I would recommend working here, depending on what the priorities are. Very stable and consistent company to work for.

Cons

A lot of change, restructure, change management going on and some groups are better to work for than others. Think innovation and brand needs to continue to be a priority. It is unfortunate to see some lay-offs lately where some good talent are let go, while many are working crazy hours.

840 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

How many complaints does it take for management to shape up?

I worked at Citrix Systems

Pros

Flexible working hours. Good benefits. Nice office spaces. Smart colleagues. If you are connected with the right people the opportunities are endless.

Cons

Employees are literally turning on each other in fear of losing their jobs. People are afraid to speak up about the toxic dynamics in some groups. The performance review process is questionable. Management silences other employees to voice their concerns with HR. I have advised several talented professionals to stay away from applying for jobs within my team due to the horrible treatment that I have experienced (as well as seeing other colleagues being treated equally poorly).

Think about the impact that you are having on the professional and personal lives of your employees.

Great company and getter better!

Current Employee - Product Manager in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lucky to have been there. Friendly group, great benefits/on-site facilities/events, supportive of learning. Non-confrontational culture, lots of freedom to do one's job. Great pay. Expect that this company will do some really innovative & impressive things and be a great place to work!

Cons

When I was there (2 years ago) , there was difficulty executing, low accountability and some middle managers were able to bully, play favorites, etc., without any repercussion. Talent was often driven out and change adoption was too slow. Things have probably changed since this time.

Continue to shape the company to be a player in tech and attract competitive people, and do as much skip-level interaction as possible to make sure they are allowed to be competitive.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems