There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

They set the standard as far providing multiple methods to remotely collaborate and access work from anywhere.

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

This may depend on the manager, but they have a really great work/balance perk. Prefer working at the office as much as possible, but having the flexibility to work remotely. Helps a great deal if there are certain situations that require being off-site. Usually, if you need to leave early that day, you could work from home later in the evening and restore productivity in the evening.

Cons

Culture in general is great, but there is a relation bond gap with certain teams which I felt needs improvement. They do have a yearly event that groups all employees within a certain region to get a chance for team bonding, but feel this should be adopted to happen also at the local office. Certain best practices in general are not always applied and used.

758 Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems (View Most Recent)

It was a great place to work and grow my career, but definitely ready for something new

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great compensation & benefit package, as is the culture and values. The teams and products are overall solid. I loved the flexible work schedule, it makes you more empowered and passionate about what you do when you can do it best. I would recommend working here, depending on what the priorities are. Very stable and consistent company to work for.

Cons

A lot of change, restructure, change management going on and some groups are better to work for than others. Think innovation and brand needs to continue to be a priority. It is unfortunate to see some lay-offs lately where some good talent are let go, while many are working crazy hours.

How many complaints does it take for management to shape up?

I worked at Citrix Systems

Pros

Flexible working hours. Good benefits. Nice office spaces. Smart colleagues. If you are connected with the right people the opportunities are endless.

Cons

Employees are literally turning on each other in fear of losing their jobs. People are afraid to speak up about the toxic dynamics in some groups. The performance review process is questionable. Management silences other employees to voice their concerns with HR. I have advised several talented professionals to stay away from applying for jobs within my team due to the horrible treatment that I have experienced (as well as seeing other colleagues being treated equally poorly).

Think about the impact that you are having on the professional and personal lives of your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!