There are newer employer reviews for Citrix Systems

Steady growth and job security

Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The CEO (Mark Templeton) is a man you can die for. Steady growth Job security Large company, but feels like a startup Diversity and respect

Cons

The organization can seem pretty disorganized to new comers and even old employees. We need to do a better job of helping people find the information they need. We also need to communicate vision more effectively.

Advice to Management

Be more agile and divest all you non-core and non-performing technologies. We also need to do a good job of translating vision to reality.

Other Employee Reviews for Citrix Systems

Good company, but terrible managers have people walking out and upper management &HR does not address the real problem .

Current Employee - Senior Position
    Current Employee - Senior Position

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been with Citrix for over 7 years. Love that you can work on cutting edge technology, great work from home policy, competitive wage.

Cons

Managers are hiring people with no technical skills leaving the work load on those that haven't yet left the company. This is not company-wide. If you get the wrong manager, be prepared to work every weekend and 10-12 hour week days in order to meet their unreasonable expectations. And even then, don't be surprised to get a 2 % increase and a decrease in any variable target cash, while they use up the budget needlessly flying in and out of the country (GTM?).

Advice to Management

You are losing some great long-time employees due to managers that do not know how to lead (fear factor, no work-life balance, zero empathy).

Great marketing, Tearable products

Former Employee - Vice President, in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Vice President, in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Sorry can come up with any, so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Cons

marketing pushes boundaries, not really truthful in most cases, don't trust them as far as I can through them