Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great culture, products, and people. Fun place to work

Bubsiness Development Director (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems

ProsVery consensus driven and ethical company working in some hot areas of high tech. Flexible work styles that we called "work shifting" to balance work and personal life. Partners loved working with Citrix given the positive reputation for our easy to use products.

ConsDecisions can be slow given the need for buy-in and consensus up the food chain. Lots of disparate applications and systems so pioneering new infrastructure for partners can take awhile.

Advice to Senior ManagementPush down decision-making to lower levels and hold the parties accountable.

Incompetent Management with a lot of deadwood posing as valued contributors.

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: - Go to Meeting access - Flexible work hours - Silicon Valley… Cons: - Terrible company work etiquette. Managers call way too many meetings and then don't show up or are always late. No agendas or goal oriented… Advice to Senior Management: Clear out the deadwood. Too many employees are riding the gravy train without contributing anything. Need to update… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

fair. Not great, not bad.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: balance between work and personal time. work from home/remote. laid… Cons: not innovative. engineering innovation got stalled, mostly growing via marketing/sales and by… Advice to Senior Management: same as above. senior engineering managers don't last long - high… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.