Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.
4 people found this helpful
Current Employee – been working at Citrix Systems
Pros – - Go to Meeting access
- Flexible work hours
- Silicon Valley location is okay
Cons – - Terrible company work etiquette. Managers call way too many meetings and then don't show up or are always late. No agendas or goal oriented time lines. When not in fire drill mode managers cannot be located. Reactionary and shoddy work ethic. Expectations are very low for deliverables.
- Product updates are pushed live with glaring usability issues. Being first is more important than product reliability and usability.
- CEO is invisible to employees. Idolizes Apple. Gives direct orders to "make it more like Apple".
- High level of cronyism in mid and upper level management. Tyrants are allowed to make unqualified changes to product in the development stage over-riding months of preparation work.
- Ugly cubicle farm office environment with few perks. Lack luster cafeteria in building that no one goes to.
Advice to Senior Management – Clear out the deadwood. Too many employees are riding the gravy train without contributing anything. Need to update company perks and benefits in order to attract work class employees. Citrix is an innovation follower not a leader.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-04-18 14:05 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.