Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Good Products, political company

Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Citrix Systems

ProsBenefits, 401k, medical, dental, vision are very good.

Citrix online has the best environment in the company. Good synergy within the group and they operate their business separately from the rest of the company so they can excel.

Some of the people are great but many have been more focused on jockeying for position rather than adding value to the company.

ConsThe Sr. team is more focused on expanding the market cap and getting favorable analyst coverage around access experience, virtualization or the "latest buzz" and they are out of touch with prospects.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open minded in aligning customer needs with company needs to produce better results. Put politics aside and reward top performers. If they make a mistake with a hiring decision know when to cut the cord instead of trying to cover their tracks.

Great company that used to feel like a startup but now is a huge corporation.

Acconts Payable Specialist (Former Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Citrix Systems

Pros: Citrix is a great company. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. Finance department functions as a TEAM. Manager is very understanding of work-life balance. The… Cons: Work-load can be tough, especially because of the global expansion. Accounting dept. might have a fairly high people… Advice to Senior Management: Try to get back to and preserve the "start-up" feel the company once head. I don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Products, Great people, Great Channel

Senior Sales Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: If you like the technology it is a great opportunity. The channel and customers are great to work with. The culture seems to… Cons: Citrix is showing some of the growing pains of becoming… Advice to Senior Management: Crisper, more content filled communication. Try to not sound like we have finished our journey. Some of us that don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.