Overall Good place to work

Current Employee - Patient Transporter in Covina, CA
Current Employee - Patient Transporter in Covina, CA

I have been working at Citrus Valley Health Partners

Pros

Pay was about average for job position. Each year pay increments by about 50 cents per hour. Easy job overall.

Cons

-overall facilities at inter-community branch are older -Queen of the valley hospital is much newer and larger -food is horrible at dinner

Advice to Management

-need to improve facilities -overall leadership is good and the people in charge are great. -overall good job

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The hospitals are all about building connections with their patients and employees.

I have been working at Citrus Valley Health Partners

Pros

They have good employee retention. The employees on each floor work well with each other, and provide support when needed.

Cons

Not enough staff members to take on the overload of patients. Minimum room for growth within the hospital. They don't like giving overtime, period.

Advice to Management

Don't reprimand your employees for overtime when it is incumbent of your employees to make sure the patients needs are fully covered.

2. Billing/Collections

Former Employee - Government Lead in Covina, CA
    Former Employee - Government Lead in Covina, CA

I worked at Citrus Valley Health Partners (More than a year)

Pros

The people I worked with were great. I was a part of a great team. As a team we took a time to learn new policies and stay informed with all ins updates.

Cons

The ins benifits became a lot more difficult to understand only because of the new change within the company.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice to management. Being a lead I feel it was inportant for me to do things with us in mind and not me in mind. To be open to lerd from staff and make sure they had a friendly and safe place to work.