City National

www.cnb.com

Get name to put on your resume

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsManagement is nice to let you balance your work life and your home life. There is room for movement upwards as long as you know how to play the corporate game, I have not cracked the solution yet though.

ConsPay is really poor compared to other places with job skills necessary for Business System Analyst. The culture is to hierarchical and rigid that nearly all managers are paranoid to share information/resources with one another as each is trying to protect their own.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide incentives for teams to work cross-functionally rather than such rigidly to allow for more agile and responsive service in all areas/departments.

Great place to work

Vice President - Financial Sales Advisor (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at City National

Pros: The company is solid, and growing. Decent pay and… Cons: Very conservative lending environment, makes lending difficult. Some antiquated… Advice to Senior Management: Great bank. Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Conservatively run, not necessarily a bad thing - offer opportunities to gain wide breadth of experience.

Vice President (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at City National

Pros: On the smaller side, so you get to wear a lot of hats, which allows… Cons: Pay is below market standars for all jobs, but Sales. Company can be too conservative and focused on this year's stock price vs. taking some… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in people by adding leadership development programs, better basic trainig programs, etc. In other words, grow the caliber of your people not only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on City National.

Worked for City National? Contribute to the Community!