City Year
www.cityyear.org Cleveland, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Good place to work

Corps Member (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsI like this job a lot but they require so much from you that it can get stressful. Also, don't get overwhelmed by the culture. Just go with the flow.
The staff is amazing. They want you to do the best you can and learn what you can from your year of service. I feel 100% supported by the staff. All are hardworking people.

ConsOver worked and not much pay... but I didn't do this for the pay so its ok. Also, I'm living fine off of the stipened.

Helped Kids and kept them on track to graduate

I have been working at City Year full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good cause in helping the children in at need schools… Cons: Long Hours (10+ each day of the week) Little direct pay (some benefits provided… More

city year review

I have been working at City Year

Pros: good resume builder, connections to graduate school, and education, scholarship… Cons: long hours, ineffective training, crazy culture, working with difficult students… More
There are newer reviews on City Year.

Worked for City Year? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at City Year reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for City Year CEO Michael Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by City Year employees.