City of Brampton, Ontario
www.brampton.ca Brampton, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mixed emotions

I have been working at City of Brampton, Ontario

ProsOverall, the City of Brampton is an ok place to work; having come from the private sector, the work life balance is a great change of pace. My co-workers are very friendly and kind.

ConsThe pace of work is extremely slow; decisions take forever to get made which can get very frustrating. A process that takes a few days/weeks in the private sectors takes months at this organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline and automate processes; reduce inefficiencies where possible. Look past the historical way of doing things and embrace new ideas, technologies and approaches.

If all you have is people skills... then you will like it here

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at City of Brampton, Ontario

Pros: Easy day to day work, no pressure, if you know it… Cons: No recognition from management, very law salaries compared to private sector, promotions are based on your connections.. Employees… Advice to Senior Management: Admire and reward employees for their work not for their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Place to work

Security Engineer (Current Employee)
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at City of Brampton, Ontario full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The salary perks and general working atmosphere were fantastic. This was definitely a team by… Cons: The overly structured slow moving nature of the business. Very little changed without… Advice to Senior Management: Try to route out the few lifers who are clearly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on City of Brampton, Ontario.

Worked for City of Brampton, Ontario? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at City of Brampton, Ontario reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by City of Brampton, Ontario employees.