CityGrid Media

www.citygridmedia.com

Ability to work with Smart, Kind, Fun, Unique, Driven, Educated and Hard Working people every day!

Manager (Current Employee) West Hollywood, CA

ProsWe work in an Agile environment where everyone contributes and has a meaningful voice on the team. I love the Friday, "Coffee Talk" with CEO, Jay Herratti's 30 minute sessions. Through these sessions, I've learned so much about other departments in the company by hearing a cross section of cross-functional team members talk about what they're working on. Enjoy working on tough, interesting projects and new challenges and being recognized personally and with my teammates for our contributions.

ConsSince the company is such an open work environment and floor plan, its sometimes difficult to find open huddle rooms where several of us can meet and work out problems on white board space since there aren't too many meeting rooms. The days go quickly so I often wish more more time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo new advice to give here since when I've approached my leader and executives with ideas and thoughts, they have given me guidance and offered feedback and implemented change when it was warrented.
I don't understand the negative Glassdoor reviews as they seem false and either written by disgruntled former employees who may have been let go due to not being able to perform to the performance standards or simply falsely written by someone as a way to try to get CityGrid to advertise into thinking that the false reviews will be removed?

Stimulating, challenging, fun, rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Hollywood, CA

I have been working at CityGrid Media

Pros: Everyone's smart. And nice. Beautiful building with insane views. Very competitive local search platform. Managers who support and listen. I was really please with… Cons: I'm happy to report that so far no downsides! The location can be… Advice to Senior Management: Remain mindful of the big-picture / career path for each member of your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

give second preference

Software Engineer (Former Employee) West Hollywood, CA

I worked at CityGrid Media

Pros: good location, nice building, Friday bagels and fruits.you get nice laptop. nice cubical. nice annual parties and company… Cons: There are some many waste people. Too many managers and product managers. Product managers are completely waste. They don't know anything and try to pressure… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees and reduce product managers and managers. Respect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CityGrid Media.

Worked for CityGrid Media? Contribute to the Community!