CityGrid Media

www.citygridmedia.com

Should have considered reviews on this site much more seriously

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsDecent pay, bagles on friday

ConsThere is no proper on-boarding process. The product managers are absolutely brainless and arrogant. They want to add every imaginable feature to the product, the product should be "infinitely" flexible and all of this should happen in the minimum possible time. Same applies to the senior management. During the interview process, they create a completely different, ideal picture of the company, reality is completely different.

As a software engineer, I was told about an entirely different job profile but in my 1 year with them, I did not work on even a single technology/product which I was told. The team was always bullied by the seniors. As a new comer, your word has no value at all.

Most of the employees who are there for 3-4 years, each one of them I spoke with is waiting for their Green Card. That's the only thing holding them back. I suffered in this company for a whole year and by far, joining this company was my worst decision.

All of these things are mentioned in the previous reviews and even read those before joining. But I did not believed those. I wish I had.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to value your employees

Decent product, horrible management

Software Engineer (Former Employee) West Hollywood, CA

I worked at CityGrid Media full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay, bagles on friday Cons: Management is not good. They set unrealistic goals which are almost never met. They assume that you will work from home after office (each day!)… Advice to Senior Management: Set some practical goal, and appreciate your employees. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have enjoyed my time with CityGrid Media

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Hollywood, CA

I have been working at CityGrid Media

Pros: Great energy and leadership from the executive level. Cons: The support roles get lost in the focus on technology… More
There are newer reviews on CityGrid Media.

Worked for CityGrid Media? Contribute to the Community!