Claddagh Resources

There are newer employer reviews for Claddagh Resources

Very good experience

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Claddagh Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Had a great time whilst working for Claddagh Resources even though its been a year or so I still miss the team and great times we had. Can't understand how anyone would criticise such a strong company. The management team in Europe and the US is always encouraging you to get the best out of yourself, be driven and motivated. I left to help my husband get his business started and whilst I do enjoy this new challenge its not the same as buzz.

Cons

Sometimes the initial deadlines were a bit unrealistic but once it was brought to the attention of management and you had a case then more often than not the the deadlines were realigned.

Remember me, I will be back!!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Claddagh Resources (View Most Recent)

Some know what they are doing, Management doesn't.

I worked at Claddagh Resources

Pros

Free soda and a Keurig machine.
    Computers that barely run, minimal resources to do your job.
    Four walls and a bathroom indoors.

Cons

Inability to communicate effectively. The members of management are definitely NOT on the same page in matters.
    Decisions are made by management on a whim and usually after a few "adult beverages"--no imput, thoughts, opinions from others.
    Any type of suggestions for resources in order to improve performance of the company is completely ignored.
    "Sink or swim" type of atmosphere. Do NOT expect to get any type of training from the company!
    Very low employee morale. Consistently negative.
    You will NOT make any money because protocols always seem to change so that you will not get what you earned.
    Do not expect any type of perks promised during your interview. RARELY does an employee get them--unless you are related to management and/or a favorite.

They know what they are doing and they defend it. No use in wasting any time trying to make it any better because you won't-they will simply find a way to get rid of you--after taking your money of course! Owner of the company is a narcissist who thinks he can say anything he wants to you. So be prepared.

Great company to join for a first time recruiter

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Claddagh Resources full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Privately owned with management who have a hands on approach. Opportunity to work with major international companies. Thorough training provided for entry level recruiters. Actively encouraged to network in the market.

Cons

Lower initial starting salary than others

Keep growing!

Increase staffing to better meet work demands

There are newer employer reviews for Claddagh Resources