Claire's Stores

www.clairestores.com
  www.clairestores.com
There are newer employer reviews for Claire's Stores

Overall a good first or second job

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Claire's Stores full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Cant speak for all stores but managers generally stand behind employees. Big focus on sales and meeting goals. Customer service is important.

Cons

Cleaning up after everybody's kids sucks. Especially when they don't watch them at all. Lots of stuff stolen and management is responsible. Bonuses depend on shrink and sales so pay attention. Sometimes lack of hours available to stores leaves us terribly understaffed therefore causing theft.

336 Other Employee Reviews for Claire's Stores (View Most Recent)

Good although the piercings can be unnerving at first.

Current Employee - Third Key Holder in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Third Key Holder in Houston, TX

I have been working at Claire's Stores part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people i work with are great and around my age, so we like to do things outside of work together.

Cons

Sometimes it can be overwhelming when you are in the store alone and there is a lot of people. It can be hard to keep everyone happy.

Just make sure you let everyone know when you have made adjustments to the schedule.

An ok company to work for... getting better

Current Employee - Store Manager in Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Claire's Stores full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent salary if you have a two family income. They teach you great customer service. Satisfaction in knowing your customers are satisfied. Great merchandise and display of merchandise. They have recently lightened up on the dress code and allowed dressy jeans. Yay!!! Ove all it's what you make of it..

Cons

The should pay more based on experience. DSM are some times hard to get a hold of... They don't answer or return calls. Not enough hours given for the task given. If upper management does nt like you, then you feel your job is in jeopardy. Very stressful. Having to work every weekend is ludicrous especially when you have a family. You have to requst a weekend when most jobs grant you at least ina weekend a month.

Take better care of your employees!!!! They are taking care of you. You spend the weekends with your families, we would love to do the same. I hope the new guy knows this and will make that change...

There are newer employer reviews for Claire's Stores