There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Enjoyable place to work

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Near Reston Town Center. Metro access will soon be available. Free sodas. Free snacks at least once a week. Company sponsored get togethers.

Cons

Appears there is a retention problem with employees. The turn over rate is higher than I would like. They do have a new HR coordinator that does seem to care more than the one prior. Hopefully, this works out the turnover situation.

Probably need to figure out what is going on with the turnover.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Clarabridge (View Most Recent)

Spiraling out of Control

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There used to be a lot of reasons to work at Clarabridge but we seem to be going downhill in a big way. Some of the reasons included the people, the environment, company trips, free snacks and drinks (still have these). Now, management huddles in their offices all day and isn't in touch with what we want. The hope of a trip isn't enough anymore for us to want to stay.

Cons

The Management team seems more focused on their own needs and how they can force us to believe what they want. There is no one to trust anymore. You never know when you might be fired and they seem to take care of the ones that aren't really doing anything and there are alot of secrets. We used to feel like they cared about what we want but now we know the truth. The Management Team doesn't get along and they all talk to us about each other. CEO is unfocused, isn't in touch with reality and is too nice. Leader of Sales...well, we aren't sure what he does all day. Leader of Services is in a bad mood alot and stomps around. CFO works about 2 hours a day. CTO is the only one worth anything. Most employees are looking for new positions outside the company but hoping they will sell first so we can get what we earned.

Sell the company already

Broken and Arrogant Management

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

Free Snacks and Drinks
    Good Technology and Driven CTO
    Good Space in Industry

Cons

As other reviewers have stated the Sales Leadership is a joke. High turnover of all Sales compared to other companies.

Human Capital (HR) is unprofessional. There needs to be more oversight on this team.

Basic support systems are lacking.

Other companies offer more money and less hassle.

Most of the management would not last long in other professional organizations. Do not be fooled by the VP titles. These folks would be first line managers elsewhere.

As stated in other reviews, time to get more professionals to run Clarabridge.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge