There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Fantastic product and great company in a hot market space

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong and continuously evolving product that is focused on meeting its customers needs. Leader in the CEM (Customer Experience Management) space. Fantastic customers.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a company that has expanded so quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to internal as well as external customers

reviews filtered by

Great Company

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

rapid promotions if you work hard for it, fast growing company, so many talented employees to learn from, fun environment, hard work is recognized, CEO that ACTUALLY has an open door policy.

Clarabridge is a great place to work for if you are willing to learn, work hard, and be part of a team where you can wear many hats and be challenged. Since I have worked here I have been given as much responsibilities as I am willing to take on. It is up to me as to how much I want to be involved in and how fast I want to grow.

Cons

Just like every other company, we have minor internal issues. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little more communication and the leadership team coming together to solve them.

Advice to Management

Again, just like every other company, we have negative people. Lets focus on the positive people that are willing to help move this company forward, work hard, and have pride in Clarabridge.

High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with its customers. Kick ass sales force. Highly committed services, technology, marketing functions key to company success. A company with a lot of passions (good and bad).

Cons

Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have leaked into the larger employee population and created a sense of confusion on company strategy. Internal company communication has also suffered as a result.

Advice to Management

Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people you have and take the company to the next level. You have a fantastic company, people, and technology. You will succeed with decisive and forward leaning leadership. Act fast. It is not too late. Make this the great company it deserves to be.