There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Great Company

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

rapid promotions if you work hard for it, fast growing company, so many talented employees to learn from, fun environment, hard work is recognized, CEO that ACTUALLY has an open door policy.

Clarabridge is a great place to work for if you are willing to learn, work hard, and be part of a team where you can wear many hats and be challenged. Since I have worked here I have been given as much responsibilities as I am willing to take on. It is up to me as to how much I want to be involved in and how fast I want to grow.

Cons

Just like every other company, we have minor internal issues. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little more communication and the leadership team coming together to solve them.

Again, just like every other company, we have negative people. Lets focus on the positive people that are willing to help move this company forward, work hard, and have pride in Clarabridge.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Clarabridge (View Most Recent)

High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with its customers. Kick ass sales force. Highly committed services, technology, marketing functions key to company success. A company with a lot of passions (good and bad).

Cons

Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have leaked into the larger employee population and created a sense of confusion on company strategy. Internal company communication has also suffered as a result.

Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people you have and take the company to the next level. You have a fantastic company, people, and technology. You will succeed with decisive and forward leaning leadership. Act fast. It is not too late. Make this the great company it deserves to be.

Enjoyable place to work

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Near Reston Town Center. Metro access will soon be available. Free sodas. Free snacks at least once a week. Company sponsored get togethers.

Cons

Appears there is a retention problem with employees. The turn over rate is higher than I would like. They do have a new HR coordinator that does seem to care more than the one prior. Hopefully, this works out the turnover situation.

Probably need to figure out what is going on with the turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!