I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great People
Great Culture
World class Leadership
World Leading Technology

I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had some connection with North America. The one thing I can say is always consistent : work ethic, above all else, is world class. However, that is not always something I can say about culture and people, the things that make a company a ‘Great place to work’.

I was attracted to Clarabridge from another highly successful SaaS company. That success was built on its people and culture. The result was an exciting, high octane, high growth environment that people wanted to be a part of. That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture – a great place to work.

You can imagine then, when I considered the opportunity to work for Clarabridge, people and culture was TOP of my list.

I wasn’t disappointed, and I’m not disappointed 18 months on. In fact quite the opposite, I thought the spirit within my last company could not be beaten, I was wrong. Oh! yes, there may be flaws, nothing is ever perfect. However, Clarabridge is very, very fortunate to have not only world beating technology and a world beating leadership team; above all else, it has the secret sauce that is the envy of all aspiring companies, it’s no secret: Great People, Great Culture.

Cons

Of course, every company has its flaws, no different at Clarabridge, it's just there's so much more good stuff going on.

Keep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture.

Other Reviews for Clarabridge

Great Company

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

rapid promotions if you work hard for it, fast growing company, so many talented employees to learn from, fun environment, hard work is recognized, CEO that ACTUALLY has an open door policy.

Clarabridge is a great place to work for if you are willing to learn, work hard, and be part of a team where you can wear many hats and be challenged. Since I have worked here I have been given as much responsibilities as I am willing to take on. It is up to me as to how much I want to be involved in and how fast I want to grow.

Cons

Just like every other company, we have minor internal issues. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little more communication and the leadership team coming together to solve them.

Again, just like every other company, we have negative people. Lets focus on the positive people that are willing to help move this company forward, work hard, and have pride in Clarabridge.

High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with its customers. Kick ass sales force. Highly committed services, technology, marketing functions key to company success. A company with a lot of passions (good and bad).

Cons

Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have leaked into the larger employee population and created a sense of confusion on company strategy. Internal company communication has also suffered as a result.

Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people you have and take the company to the next level. You have a fantastic company, people, and technology. You will succeed with decisive and forward leaning leadership. Act fast. It is not too late. Make this the great company it deserves to be.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!