Clarabridge

www.clarabridge.com

I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Account Executive (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat People
Great Culture
World class Leadership
World Leading Technology

I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had some connection with North America. The one thing I can say is always consistent : work ethic, above all else, is world class. However, that is not always something I can say about culture and people, the things that make a company a ‘Great place to work’.

I was attracted to Clarabridge from another highly successful SaaS company. That success was built on its people and culture. The result was an exciting, high octane, high growth environment that people wanted to be a part of. That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture – a great place to work.

You can imagine then, when I considered the opportunity to work for Clarabridge, people and culture was TOP of my list.

I wasn’t disappointed, and I’m not disappointed 18 months on. In fact quite the opposite, I thought the spirit within my last company could not be beaten, I was wrong. Oh! yes, there may be flaws, nothing is ever perfect. However, Clarabridge is very, very fortunate to have not only world beating technology and a world beating leadership team; above all else, it has the secret sauce that is the envy of all aspiring companies, it’s no secret: Great People, Great Culture.

ConsOf course, every company has its flaws, no different at Clarabridge, it's just there's so much more good stuff going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture.

Great Company

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: rapid promotions if you work hard for it, fast growing company, so many talented employees to learn from, fun environment, hard work is recognized,… Cons: Just like every other company, we have minor internal issues. Nothing that can’t be… Advice to Senior Management: Again, just like every other company, we have negative people. Lets focus on the positive people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with… Cons: Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!