A close-knit, caring company with boundless potential

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

Lots of bright, ambitious, and hard-working people here. Talented executives who know you by name and take interest in you as a person. Networking events don't feel like work at all because people are fun to be around. Many different opportunities to work with Fortune 500 companies and tackle some of their most pressing business challenges. Employees are enabled to explore and pursue career paths where they can be the most successful.

Cons

Rapid growth means we cannot do everything at once and must accept trade-offs when we make decisions. More formality is needed to keep everyone on the same page and working toward the right goals.

Continue to promote and hire great leaders. Recognize employees who make strong internal mentors and exhibit kindness and professionalism. It will take strong teamwork to tackle our biggest challenges.

Other Reviews for Clarabridge

Clarabridge is on the move.....upward

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

This company is growing in leaps and bounds. With any company growing so fast there are bound to be hiccups and pains along the way. This is an opportunity to shine as an employee. The creative bubble is abundant and the opportunity to bring new, fresh and innovative ideas is open. The 3-5 year outlook for Clarabridge is promising and I expect to continue to see great things unfold. I'm so happy to be part of the next "big" thing in this industry space.

Cons

The free "unhealthy" snacks and sodas have got to go. In a world full of wellness programs, insurance premium rates based upon healthy lifestyle and fitness there is no room to provide or advertise cookies, chips and candy. It would be helpful if the free fitness center were advertised better or if a gym membership reimbursement program was offered.

As with any size company that is in a period of rapid growth it's difficult for communications, systems and internal resources to keep up. While there are glimmers of hope, it would be helpful to see it on a more rapid pace. There is a big window of opportunity for management and leadership training. It's clear that there are young senior managers that have grown through the ranks with Clarabridge that have not been exposed to the role or responsibility of being a senior leader. Training, training, training.

Awful Work Environment

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

People like to talk about the free snacks - but seriously? That's probably the only thing about working there, especially if you like junk food.

Cons

The people are awful. Okay, not all of them, but most of them.

80% are recent college graduates and most probably graduated from college in the past 3 years. They all like to think they are smarter than you when in reality, they are the epitome of all the millenial articles that are being written today.

Not once in the time i've been working here have I really had an honest conversation with management. They like to talk about the "open-door" policy - but really there is not.

Stop hiring recent college graduates. Hire people with real experience and then actually try to develop them.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!