Clarabridge
www.clarabridge.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A close-knit, caring company with boundless potential

(Current Employee)

ProsLots of bright, ambitious, and hard-working people here. Talented executives who know you by name and take interest in you as a person. Networking events don't feel like work at all because people are fun to be around. Many different opportunities to work with Fortune 500 companies and tackle some of their most pressing business challenges. Employees are enabled to explore and pursue career paths where they can be the most successful.

ConsRapid growth means we cannot do everything at once and must accept trade-offs when we make decisions. More formality is needed to keep everyone on the same page and working toward the right goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote and hire great leaders. Recognize employees who make strong internal mentors and exhibit kindness and professionalism. It will take strong teamwork to tackle our biggest challenges.

Clarabridge is on the move.....upward

Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros: This company is growing in leaps and bounds. With any company growing so fast there are bound to be hiccups and pains along the way.… Cons: The free "unhealthy" snacks and sodas have got to go. In a world full of wellness programs, insurance premium rates based upon healthy lifestyle and… Advice to Senior Management: As with any size company that is in a period of rapid growth it's difficult for communications, systems and internal resources to keep up. While… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awful Work Environment

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: People like to talk about the free snacks - but seriously? That's… Cons: The people are awful. Okay, not all of them, but most of them. 80% are recent college graduates and most probably graduated from college in… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring recent college graduates. Hire people with real experience… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarabridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clarabridge CEO Sid Banerjee. All reviews posted anonymously by Clarabridge employees.