Clarabridge
www.clarabridge.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work, plenty of growth opportunities and fast paced.

Reston, VA

ProsClarabridge is fast paced and constantly evolving. Employees with drive and initiative can create their own opportunities as the company grows and expands. The mixture of technologies give consultants a unique and valuable skill set.

The customer base is a testament to good core technology and vision. We have the opportunity to work with the biggest, best companies in the world.

ConsNot metro accessible. Internal training and development can be streamlined. Overall Clarabridge is a young, growing entity so employees seeking "big company" policy and procedures will have to wait.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on high employee and customer engagement.

Cool startup!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Reston, VA

I worked at Clarabridge

Pros: Wonderful people to work with. Company seems to be going in good direction. Seems like many companies… Cons: Food in cafeteria not exactly healthy. Neither is the Cosmos Cafe found in the same building. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep up good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic product and great company in a hot market space

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong and continuously evolving product that is focused on meeting its customers… Cons: Typical growing pains of a company that has expanded so… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to internal as well as external customers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarabridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clarabridge CEO Sid Banerjee. All reviews posted anonymously by Clarabridge employees.