Clarabridge

Interesting environment

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Clarabridge

Pros

Good product with satisfied customers. Boot camp training provided for all employees that ends with unusual review by management team. Compensation provided is industry standard. CEO is willing to be an evangelist for product, but out of touch with day-to-day management and product issues.

Cons

Sales leadership lackluster and uninspiring. Not willing to support remote telecommuters. Too many sales management positions/ layers for small company. Culture does not promote creativity and innovation.

Need professional sales management to take company to next level. Product development lags industry demands and should have more influence over outsources offshore team. Needs more professional HR approach to be relevant in today's workplace. Sales management not dialed in to market reality. Cobbles solution with partner, rather than develops. Needs to develop true SaaS approach.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Clarabridge (View Most Recent)

Smart Ambitious Fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love the people I work with - my team is a group of smart, ambitious, FUN people who I learn from and am challenged by every day. I am really proud to work for Clarabridge and very excited to be a part of the excitement.

Cons

With any hyper-growth tech company there is some chaos - lots of change, lots of new faces, lots of new process - change-averse, less-adaptable people might not handle these challenges very well.

Over-communicate on goals, strategy, vision, direction and keep investing in your people.

Clarabridge Response

Jan 30, 2015Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thanks for your feedback. We're so glad you're enjoying your experience #beingClarabridge and have embraced the hyper-growth, adaptable culture we have tried to cultivate and encourage. It-- and ... More

I pinch myself every morning...

Current Employee - Anonymous in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Reston, VA

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I started working for Clarabridge a year ago as a contractor. I never thought I would actually go back to work full-time – I loved the flexibility of being a contractor and seeing different office environments. But after contracting for Clarabridge for a month, I realized I didn’t want to leave. It was the best of both worlds: a fast paced job with lots of self-satisfaction, and in an environment where work/life balance was completely embraced and encouraged. I knew a company like Clararbidge does not come around often, and at that point I made it my mission to make a name, and get hired on full time. Luckily, it happened! One of the best attributes of Clarabridge is their culture – that is at least what won me over. Ex. They have completely gutted their headquarters and renovated it, giving it a “west coast, Silicon Valley” feel where team work and collaboration is encouraged; where you throw ideas around and on the walls (literally). They hire self-motivated professionals, the best of the best – no longer am I questioning how hard one of my colleagues is working. We are all working as equally as hard. And when I have a doctor’s appointment, or need to have a repair done at my house, working from home is no problem.

Cons

Clarabridge is going through a solid growth phase and heavily investing in hiring, so plans change and adjust quite often. People who are nimble, open minded, and adaptable usually do fine with it.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Clarabridge Response

Jan 30, 2015Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Reviews like this make us smile. We truly feel like Clarabridge is an incredibly special to work and we're glad you feel the same! Thanks for sharing!

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge