There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

Not a sales-driven company

Former Employee - Senior Acct Executive
Former Employee - Senior Acct Executive

I worked at Clarabridge

Pros

Product competitive to market. Development receptive to sales input. Successful in spite of themselves, given limited competition.

Cons

100% turnover rate in sales team over past 2 years. Senior sales execs have no idea how to sell strategically. Autocrats and technologists that think product sells itself. No appropriate channels provided to sales team to answer concerns or feedback. H.R. adds no value for this purpose. Initial training not sales-oriented, leaving new hires dependent on engineers. No real sales culture or team building.

Professional sales management needed to grow company.

reviews filtered by

Interesting environment

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Clarabridge

Pros

Good product with satisfied customers. Boot camp training provided for all employees that ends with unusual review by management team. Compensation provided is industry standard. CEO is willing to be an evangelist for product, but out of touch with day-to-day management and product issues.

Cons

Sales leadership lackluster and uninspiring. Not willing to support remote telecommuters. Too many sales management positions/ layers for small company. Culture does not promote creativity and innovation.

Need professional sales management to take company to next level. Product development lags industry demands and should have more influence over outsources offshore team. Needs more professional HR approach to be relevant in today's workplace. Sales management not dialed in to market reality. Cobbles solution with partner, rather than develops. Needs to develop true SaaS approach.

I have been working in the Engineering Department at Clarabridge for several years

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

- New technologies - We get to work with new technologies and new tools at a great pace. Our Engineering and Product teams constantly are on the lookout for new ways of doing things.
    - Adaptability - Clarabridge has grown quickly over the last 5 years, but maintains a small-company mindset when it comes to the speed of innovation, change, and the expectation that we need to be at the leading edge of adoption, comprehension, and use of new tools and technologies, from big data management to new methods in Natural Language Processing
    - A body of employees that cares about the company - The majority of employees I have interacted with during my time at Clarabridge care not only for their own areas of responsibility, but also for how the company grows, leads, and reacts both internally and externally. To that end, there is a mentality to seek improvement which makes Clarabridge a great place to be.
    - A corporate leadership that cares about the employees - With a company full of people who care about how the company does, what it means, and what it is like within the company, as well as the reputation it earns outside the company it has also been great to have a supportive, and enabling corporate leadership - pointing the direction to great opportunity, and encouraging strategic and tactical successes that make employees feel good, and make customers happy,
    - Comfortable atmosphere - Working at the HQ office, I have seen constant changes to make employees more comfortable, which makes them happier and more productive. From restructuring leave accrual, to a pool table in the lounge area.

Cons

Working with so many clever and innovative people, it can be hard to stand out as the 'smartest guy in the room'
    Also, sometimes the top deck of the parking area is closed due to snow cover. :)

Keep enabling success at every level of the company. With growth comes the difficulty of ensuring each voice is heard.
    Keep innovating and trying new things, even if each attempt is not a complete success, it is the attitude to constantly push forward that has made Clarabridge what it is.

Clarabridge Response

Mar 19, 2015Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're loving life at Clarabridge, and we promise that we'll continue working hard to keep this place a Best Place to Work!

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge