Clarins USA
www.clarinsusa.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

I spent ten years as a Regional Account Manager for Clarins.

Regional Account Manager (Former Employee)
Hartford, CT

I worked at Clarins USA full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe entire organization was focused om helping the field force to achive net shipment and retail sales forecasts. Each individual department did their utmost to support the sales team and grow the brand. I had come from a "big three" cosmetic company and was instantly embraced by their corporate culture and how they were always striving to meet the needs of the field force.

ConsBecause of the fact that Clarins is a relatively flat organization, there was little room for growth. They did make note of this during the interview process, to be fair. I also think that several of our marketing programs had become somewhat stale and needed to be re-evaluated in order to be competitive within the industry. Worth noting that many changes took place atter 2004!

Great company to work for

New York, NY

I have been working at Clarins USA full-time

Pros: Clarins USA is a great company to work for, if you are willing to work… Cons: Clarins is a smaller company in the cosmetics industry, so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Clarins Have great products. Very hard to move up in Company though.

Account Development Specialist (Former Employee)
Albany, NY

I worked at Clarins USA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The product is Fantastic. Easy to sell! I love the… Cons: Hard to get promoted! Very long hours- would drive 2 and half hours and be expected to work a… Advice to Senior Management: The Management should get out in the field of ALL… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clarins USA.

Worked for Clarins USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarins USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clarins USA CEO Jonathan Zrihen. All reviews posted anonymously by Clarins USA employees.