Clark Construction Group
www.clarkconstruction.com Bethesda, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Positive, learned a good deal

Washington, DC

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

ProsThe quality of experiences gained is strong. The exposure is strong. The projects are often complex and interesting

ConsThere are those that the company is pleased to have on board, and those that the company is really pleased to have on board. It's a bit tricky there. Also, the company is a bit tricky when it comes to bonuses. Verbal compiments are given for strong work, but very little actions that require Clark to impart costs on behalf of an employee are taken. Never free lunches, etc. Never compensation for working Saturdays. Thank you's sure-- lots of thsoe, but thank you's are easy for managers. The thing with most companies that is tricky is work is a business. If the company makes money on a strong employee great, but those that are making the company money in little ways, like working on a weekend aren't reimbursed adequately for the effort.

Advice to Senior Managementobserving the new hires was always interesting. It seems as though they're the ones that give the most. I guess that's likely of all companies. Maybe, do more to reimburse those folks.

Great place to start your career

Office Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

Pros: You get to see the most challenging projects, and managers are more than willing to feed you responsibilities pretty much the minute you're ready for… Cons: Senior management doesn't spend as much time in the field as they probably should - sometimes appear to be very out-of-touch with the day-to-day operations… Advice to Senior Management: We understand you guys are busy, but spend some more time getting to know your lower level management staff - what they do on a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Opportunities

Project Executive (Current Employee)
Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

Pros: Exciting business to be in. Cons: Promotions are not always equitable especially for women. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the corporate communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clark Construction Group.

Worked for Clark Construction Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark Construction Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clark Construction Group CEO Robert Moser. All reviews posted anonymously by Clark Construction Group employees.