Clark Construction Group

www.clarkconstruction.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Clark Construction Group

Clark Construction is a great company with many opportunities.

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

Pros

Clark Construction is one of the best companies in the Washington, DC area. With several large projects and numerous opportunities in the headquarters Clark is a great company for many people.

Cons

Being a large company, it is possible to get lost in the fray. Smaller companies allow for higher risk and higher reward.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very satisfied with the opportunities and amount of responsibility Clark has given me.

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

Pros

Ability to work on high profile projects. The company treats employees with respect and is sensitive to personal issues. Clark gives employees a "long leash" and the ability to develop/use talents to benifit the company.

Cons

Long hours and stressful deadlines. These cons are more specifically associated with the construction industry in general. I'm most dissatisfied with their HR department. As long as you don’t have to deal with HR things are ok.

Advice to Management

The recipe for success is in place and generally speaking employees are happy. I would like to see Clark explore more cutting edge technology throughout all aspects of their business to stay ahead of competition.

2. Good working environment

Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Clark Construction Group

Pros

constant work flow, no lay-offs, strong financial parent company, allowed to operate independantly.
    decision making not constricted, upper management review not required

Cons

no formal structure, reluctant to provide job titles representing actual job functions, no set salary and vacation time, up to individual's negotiation skills

There are newer employer reviews for Clark Construction Group