Clark Nexsen Architecture
www.clarknexsen.com Norfolk, VA 500 to 999 Employees

A few bumps in the road

I have been working at Clark Nexsen Architecture

ProsCN works with your personal life. If you need to leave because of unforeseen circumstances, sickness, or just having a bad day you are allotted the time. The little things here and there, i.e. appreciation gatherings, family outings is what makes this a great place to work.

ConsManagement doesn't communicate well with their staffers. There needs to be a more open door policy, too many egos running around the company. The pay scale is very skewed within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pacifying your favorites, this should be an equal playing field for everyone that walks in the door. Those that work hard should be rewarded.

Great place- needs more inter-department communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clark Nexsen Architecture full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Clark Nexsen offers many awesome perquisites that can be enticing to those new to the workforce or even those folks who are retired from the… Cons: Although the company does provide great perks and benefits, there is definitely a down side if you are not a licensed professional architect or engineer.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent architectural Firm

Architect (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Clark Nexsen Architecture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly people, good work-life balance, continuing education Cons: poor pay, not much opportunity to move up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clark Nexsen Architecture.

Worked for Clark Nexsen Architecture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark Nexsen Architecture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clark Nexsen Architecture CEO Chris Stone. All reviews posted anonymously by Clark Nexsen Architecture employees.