Classic Components

www.class-ic.com
  www.class-ic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Classic Components

Nice people and family oriented atmosphere.

Former Employee - Buyer in San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Buyer in San Jose, CA

I worked at Classic Components

Pros

Flexibility in many ways (work hours, location, pay). Willing to let you do your own thing if you produce the numbers they are looking for.

Cons

Training was poor when I started but getting better by the time I left. Systems are outdated and company doesn't buy stock.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Classic Components (View Most Recent)

Classic only gets better with age!

Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Torrance, CA

I worked at Classic Components full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I started working at Classic Components several months ago, and prior to accepting the offer I relied on all the comments on this website. However, the Management team explained how and what they did to change the Company. Lets be honest, when change happens at any organization the floor always shakes. Now Classic offers on the job training, flexibility great benefits.

They have a training program,

About the system "Everyone talks About:" the system works just fine, and like any other company you always have to learn the system. The training team IT, is great they worked hand and hand with me.

Sales, Purchasing The finance Classic offers is great, they are always ready to finance any deals you make. So commission structure, they have no limits the limits are yours.

Now they strive to be the best in the Industry Globally and acknowledge it takes a team to get there. Their new leader, is great! Always, available to help out and wants you to grow.

Cons

Challenges I have found are that they are in need of more offices, and management.

Continue to acknowledge staff, proving advancement, and continue growing. Benefits are great vacation, sick time, holidays keep those in place. Fun work place.

A long downhill slog.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I worked at Classic Components full-time

Pros

None anymore. Was once a fantastic company, with good benefits and a great atmosphere.

Cons

Upper management cannot see the forest for the trees. Shortsighted, micromanaged, lousy place to spend 1/3 of your life. Bad pay structure, infighting among sales almost encouraged. No camaraderie at all. Sad to watch the de-evolution. Owners have all but given up.

Treat people with respect and you may earn it in return; acknowledge that there are people who might have a better insight than you.

There are newer employer reviews for Classic Components