Classified Ventures
www.classifiedventures.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great First Job

Chicago, IL

ProsCV is a really good place to have a first job (which is my case), because there's a huge number of positions available in the company to get your foot in. There are sales positions, tech, financial, marketing, and pretty much everything else. The downside is that promotions are difficult to come by so career advancement is not readily available.

ConsFeels very "office-y" with literally every employee (including executives) sitting in cubicles, and little decor throughout apart from logos and contrived buzzword-laden self-promotional posters on the walls.

Great energy, people are great and a very open environment...great worklife balance!

Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Classified Ventures

Pros: culture, growth, fun, fast, worklife balance Cons: Salaries are competitive, but I think most people come to… Advice to Senior Management: The company is growing and I think you are very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good benefits, but very difficult to move up.

I have been working at Classified Ventures

Pros: Good benefits, insurance, easy work Upper management is straightforward and honest Employees… Cons: Very difficult to move up, favoritism exists Unflexible environment, especially… Advice to Senior Management: Management should try to make things more flexible for employees, whether its… More
There are newer reviews on Classified Ventures.

Worked for Classified Ventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Classified Ventures reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Classified Ventures CEO Dan Jauernig. All reviews posted anonymously by Classified Ventures employees.