Classified Ventures
www.classifiedventures.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Innovative company with great career opportunities

Chicago, IL

ProsI've stuck around here because the people are great and if you work hard there's opportunity to really grow your career. The office environment is fun and light, but also pretty fast paced. It's getting bigger, so you could get lost in the shuffle, but if you want to be a part of something fun it's certainly worth it.

ConsA lot of the cons have been addressed in the last year, they've addressed work from home, flexible hours and more involvement in the community. The office is a bit drab, could use some upgrades.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't rest, we're profitable, but could get bigger

Great place to work with amazing culture and people.

Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Classified Ventures full-time for more than a year

Pros: -The benefits are amazing. They have benefits for everything from monthly cell phone service, gym memberships, CTA and Metra passes, and a whole slew… Cons: -The starting salary compensation could be a little more competitive. -The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work for a while but hard to move up.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Classified Ventures full-time

Pros: - Great benefits - Nice people - Interesting work if you get… Cons: - Sr. management seems very disconnected the higher up they… Advice to Senior Management: Don't act as if you are connected with the employees when you are not. Some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Classified Ventures.

Worked for Classified Ventures? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Classified Ventures reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Classified Ventures CEO Dan Jauernig. All reviews posted anonymously by Classified Ventures employees.