Clayton County Water Authority
www.ccwa1.com Morrow, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Human Resources have no balls

Morrow, GA

ProsThe benefits are good, training ok and they haven't had a lay off.

ConsDon't expect anybody in human resources to have your back. When employees have issues, hr will side with the management and never with the employee. We are out here on our own hoping that our supervisors don't write us up for some bs that hr will believe.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people doing the work to determine the direction of the company. You are letting the best people leave and the company is suffering.

See

Support Personnel (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clayton County Water Authority

Pros: Great industry reputation. EMPLOYEES very dedicated. Cons: Management lacks integrity. Management is not adamant enough in… Advice to Senior Management: If as much effort was put into putting plans into actions as… More

My experience with CCWA is great.

Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee)
    Morrow, GA

I have been working at Clayton County Water Authority full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Clayton county water authority is a family oriented company. I… Cons: Like any other company there is your good with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clayton County Water Authority.

Worked for Clayton County Water Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clayton County Water Authority reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Clayton County Water Authority employees.