Clean Power Finance
www.cleanpowerfinance.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good but could be better

I have been working at Clean Power Finance full-time

ProsGreat location, helping the solar industry, great coworkers, some free food, decent hours, good learning experience, growing company, start up environment.

ConsLack of support from management, not a collaborative environment - often there is tension between teams. Employee satisfaction is not very high, and it could easily be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize the talent you have - there are a lot of great employees who are either frustrated or bored in their role.

Awesome! Best company I have ever worked for.

Applications Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clean Power Finance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nimble start up mentality allows for agile pivots Cons: Growing bureaucracy is making operations slower, but cleaner Advice to Senior Management: Keep training and promoting from within Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing pains, but an energetic positive place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clean Power Finance full-time

Pros: Good mix of young and experienced staff, lots of bright people, good access to some executives, great new field (renewable energy finance). Very interested in… Cons: Rapid growth in the past year from 30 to 120 people has produced some hiccups. Senior staff… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clean Power Finance.

Worked for Clean Power Finance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clean Power Finance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clean Power Finance CEO Nat Kreamer. All reviews posted anonymously by Clean Power Finance employees.