Clear Channel Outdoor

www.clearchanneloutdoor.com

Fun Place To Work But Low Pay Makes It Hard To Thrive

(Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsEveryone single person I work with, including management, is super friendly and eager to help if you have a question. If you want to learn, all you have to do is ask and they will teach you!

ConsThe low pay for the amount of work I do is not equal. I work very hard for management and I don't feel like I'm being compensated well for my time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPersonally, the attitude I see at this place is really great. I feel like I'm able to walk in to any manager's office and chat about anything that concerns me. Having said that, much higher hourly wages and benefits for producers should be in place. We work hard to make the best radio we can for you, why not give us a good hourly wage? That's all I'm asking.

Pros, but way more cons

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clear Channel Outdoor

Pros: Nice to get paid half days off the day before… Cons: No training. Management lacks interpersonal skills and proper management of people training. Promises given at start of job, not one fulfilled.… Advice to Senior Management: Get some people management and human resources type training for all management. Find budget to allow training. LISTEN to staff's input. … More

yikes

Account Executive (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros: name recognition for future job opportunities Cons: I don't know about other markets, but in Sacramento if you… More
There are newer reviews on Clear Channel Outdoor.

Worked for Clear Channel Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!