Fun Place To Work But Low Pay Makes It Hard To Thrive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone single person I work with, including management, is super friendly and eager to help if you have a question. If you want to learn, all you have to do is ask and they will teach you!

Cons

The low pay for the amount of work I do is not equal. I work very hard for management and I don't feel like I'm being compensated well for my time.

Personally, the attitude I see at this place is really great. I feel like I'm able to walk in to any manager's office and chat about anything that concerns me. Having said that, much higher hourly wages and benefits for producers should be in place. We work hard to make the best radio we can for you, why not give us a good hourly wage? That's all I'm asking.

Other Reviews for Clear Channel Outdoor

yikes

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

name recognition for future job opportunities

Cons

I don't know about other markets, but in Sacramento if you don't reach the 25k revenue mark you get fired after 6 months

Management likes to threaten instead of enlighten

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Getting to see your art around town is the only good thing.

Cons

Reneged on promotions they originally offered during hiring. Management is truly the upper 1% and makes sure you know it. Old school management style of belittlement and working you to the bone with no positive reinforcement. Employees gossip worse then High School. They hire sales people on physical looks and not skill.

Stop treating your employees like they are below you and more of an equal, you know, like the "Team" you say you are. Maybe give a little positive encouragement instead of constant belittling.

There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel Outdoor.

Worked for Clear Channel Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!