There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Fun Place to work

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Asheville, NC
Former Employee - Account Executive in Asheville, NC

I worked at Clear Channel full-time

Pros

Family atmosphere
Fun to go to work
Meet music stars
Creativity to help write radio spots

Cons

Know your market or your chances of being successful are slim

Continue to provide a great work place and continue to inspire your team.

402 Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel (View Most Recent)

Work hard, play hard

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I absolutely love coming into work every morning. The people here are incredible--the best I have ever worked with. People have taken a genuine interest in my success and have gone out of their way to make sure that I have the resources I need. I love this company and I love my co-workers!

Cons

I do not have any negatives to say. Clear Channel is in a state of change so for people who do not like to get their hands dirty--this isn't the company for them. But for people who like to work hard, the benefits are amazing. I love my job and I know that I am definitely more than just a number for this company.

Continue to set your top performers up for success. Top performers need to constantly be challenged--continue to give them projects to work on to stimulate their minds. In regards to poor performers, continue to mentor them and mold them into the best possible employee. Allow them to shadow a top performer so they can "learn from the best."

Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed the poeple that I worked with. Very fun group of employees, who work had but also have a lot of fun. Many company events to attend, and they are fun, not borring!

Cons

Can be hard to sell advertising to small local businesses, especially in touch economic times. It can get someone overly completitive in the office, and if you find a new business...try to keep in on the down low, until the ad's go live.

There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!