Clear Channel

www.clearchannel.com

Work hard, play hard

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsI have never laughed so hard in my life. I absolutely love coming into work every morning. The people here are incredible--the best I have ever worked with. People have taken a genuine interest in my success and have gone out of their way to make sure that I have the resources I need. I love this company and I love my co-workers!

ConsI do not have any negatives to say. Clear Channel is in a state of change so for people who do not like to get their hands dirty--this isn't the company for them. But for people who like to work hard, the benefits are amazing. I love my job and I know that I am definitely more than just a number for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to set your top performers up for success. Top performers need to constantly be challenged--continue to give them projects to work on to stimulate their minds. In regards to poor performers, continue to mentor them and mold them into the best possible employee. Allow them to shadow a top performer so they can "learn from the best."

Fun Place to work

Account Executive (Former Employee) Asheville, NC

I worked at Clear Channel full-time

Pros: Family atmosphere Fun to go to work Meet music stars Creativity to help… Cons: Know your market or your chances of being successful are… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide a great work place and continue to… More

Account Executive

Account Executive (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros: I really enjoyed the poeple that I worked with. Very fun group of employees, who work had… Cons: Can be hard to sell advertising to small local businesses, especially in touch economic times. It can get someone overly completitive… More
There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!