Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Totally Dysfunctional

Madison, WI

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat co-workers, lively and interesting environment, lots of free food, foam soap in the bathrooms, occasionally get to meet semi-famous people and politicians.

ConsNo opportunity for advancement, the management are disorganized, no one seems to be happy with their job except a few on-air talent. The sales department is extremely dysfunctional and disorganized. The whole place feels like a sinking ship.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure if you need to do some kind of week long retreat on how to be good managers or if you all need to just be moved to other markets away from each other.

Tough place to work

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great properties to sell. Clear Channel offers amazing resources… Cons: Very little thought to the individual and LOTS of paperwork. They are more concerned with managing the processs than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company but too much politics

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros: Fun times, good people, good overall values Cons: Reduction in force, too much politics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.