Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Good environment, but nothing to motivate employees who aren't commission-based

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

ProsGood environment and there are health benefits, while not the best they are sufficient. Good relationships within the company and attempts to have employee engagement.

ConsThe company is extremely large and disorganized. Whether or not it's a "company policy," there is a major lack of raises and growth opportunities, which make it difficult for employees to stay motivated, especially when they aren't in commission-based positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf there aren't opportunities for advancement/raises, it's difficult to motivate employees

Great people, mediocre company.

News/Traffic Anchor/Reporter (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people who work for Clear Channel and Total Traffic are very nice and are always there for each other… Cons: You will never get a raise and they rarely promote from within so the job is basically dead end. Upper management is all about… Advice to Senior Management: Give great employees an incentive to stay by giving cost… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Some good, some bad

Airport Marketing Consultant (Former Employee)
Allentown, PA

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros: I enjoyed working in Airports but there are too many unperforming locations that cannot be… Cons: You have to wait for the commission pay and the salary is obscene. Many people burn out from cold… Advice to Senior Management: Have more professional learning opportunities. Update your CRM software. Ask your front lines sales people for ideas regarding how to engage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.