Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Live in fear of being let go every day

Production (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere are some great people here in the support departments...web, production, HR, IT, etc. But this place is ruled by the sales staff because nothing matters but the bottom line. The problem is, is that the sales staff is the highest turn over job that literally anyone can walk in the door and get. So some of the people...are not bright.

ConsManagement consists of complete idiots who were sales people that moved up. Example: I have had to explain to a 50 year old adult sales manager that yes, if you want people to see the link in your email, you just send it to them and they can click on it and see the link. I don't understand how someone can be an adult in 2013 and not know how to use a computer, even basic functions like email. Also, there is zero room for advancement if you are not in sales. And there are some program directors that do absolutely nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe sales managers are going to push the good production people away.

Fun and chill internship, but not much room for growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clear Channel

Pros: Cool events that you get to go to for free Cons: Lack of structure and very gossipy nature of the company More

Engineering assistant

Clear Channel Media + Entertianment (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Clear Channel as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I like this job due to you will learing new things everday, and… Cons: does not matter what kind weather or time, when they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.