Clear Channel

www.clearchannel.com

What an amazing experience

Intern (Former Employee) West Hartford, CT

ProsI cannot tell you how much I've grown from working at this company. I started out as a regular Marketing and Promotions Intern, and then expressed my interest in working in the studios. As interns, we got to go to a lot of concerts, events, and shows for free, which was incredible.

However, the studio work is by far the most experience I have gotten in this internship. Not only did I get to record radio spots, but I got to be on air and I was given freedom and trust when it came to creating content and production/programming tasks. I was respected as an employee even though I was an unpaid intern. There are a few wonderful and kindhearted people in the company that truly believed in me, and if it weren't for them I would not have had the same experience. But whenever a project was presented to me, I took it. I recommend taking those offers and using the internship fully by shadowing employees and taking any possible opportunity, no matter how small.

ConsI would not have succeeded if I did not push myself and actively seek out opportunities. But the experience that I gained was truly special. I don't know anyone else in my area that has gotten the on air experience that I have!

Advice to Senior ManagementThis was a wonderful experience.

Great company with horrible policy

I have been working at Clear Channel

Pros: Concerts, great people to work with Cons: long hours, poor pay bad policy No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Once a great company

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: good work life balance, decent benefits package and compensation Cons: Senior Management lacks direction and changes frequently. The company rewards poor performance, low morale is pandemic as a result. The company has become… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people at the branch offices. The Mays family had the right formula. The company continues to perform… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!