Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Great people to work. Fun culture. Pay and Benefits are disappointing.

ProsClear Channel has a great group of people. You definitely make close friends on the job and the job culture can be fun and flexible at times. There's a few perks, like meeting big music artists, a chance at winning a free trip to the annual iHeart Radio concert in Vegas and the occasional work parties in appreciation of our hard work. Overall, the work culture is satisfying.

ConsOutside of upper management and AM personalities, the pay is very disappointing. Company wide bonuses do not happen on a yearly basis. Upper management just grows and grows - VP's, VP II's, VP III's, Directors, Sr Directors, and more - the top get paid. It's also hard to grow within the company. There are no mentor or training programs outside of upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more focus on your employees outside of upper management.

Fun Station

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you like rock, it's fun Cons: if company merges, you are in great jeapordy Advice to Senior Management: care more about employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well-rounded experience

Promotions Intern (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Clear Channel as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Experience a little of every department, meet lots of people Cons: Tedious hours, mostly phone calls More
There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.